Skip to main content

2013 Resolutions...

Yes there are a lot of things I want to do, do better, or just do more of in 2013, and while I've promised myself to strive to meet all these goals, I've decided to keep it simple and list just ONE resolution this year... er, actually make that TWO resolutions, thanks to recent Hilary Clinton news....


I knew dehydration is bad - I was aware that once again I live in a constant state of semi-dehydration & I know I feel better when I'm properly hydrated, but thanks to discussions about Hilary's latest health news, I now know dehydration can also cause blood clots (yikes!).  So here are my two resolutions:

1.  Do NOT get blood clots (drink more water!).

2.  Dwell in happiness. (simple, but not always easy... It just makes for a MUCH better year!)




Comments

Unknown said…
What a great reminder! Water is so important to our body. It is one of the first treatments in an ER and least avasive. Saline water thru an IV (no medical training so I may be wrong on terminology and spelling)

The second look for happiness. Sometimes we have to look away from something to see happiness around us or in a different direction.

You always make me happy with your Westie art. They look so much like my westie's (Baxter) expressions. I can't help but smile. Thanks for your part in spreading happiness your way.

Popular posts from this blog

Illustration Friday: CLUTTER

You Busy, Mom? Available for sale at KiniArt.com

Illustration Friday: SCALE

Illustration Friday: MUDDY

Muddy Westie from the upcoming Muggles westie book © Kim Niles 2008, KiniArt.com