March 10, 2011

GiGGLe DoGs ~ A Fun New KiniArt Etsy Shop Contest!

Introducing...
a fun new KiniArt game...



Every week, these Giggle dogs will be hidden somewhere within my Etsy shop images.
All you need to do to win is to be a KiniArt fan on Facebook or follower on Twitter
then find the hidden image in my Etsy shop and be the first one to contact me with:
* the phrase "Giggle dogs!" and 
* tell me where you follow me (thru the FB Fan page or Twitter) and
* tell me which Etsy listing the image is hiding in and
I'll send you a totally FREE KiniArt prize!

The game has already started so visit my Etsy shop now!



4 comments:

Amanda Makepeace said...

I've added this to the EBSQ Friday Five.

Kimberly Vanlandingham said...

Your work is so cute!! I'm not on facebook so I can't sign up, but I hope you get a good response!!

KiniArt Studios - Kim Niles said...

Kimberly, if you're on Twitter, you can follow me there instead to qualify for the contest! Your paintings are beautiful!

Sherry K. said...

Kim...made me look...he,he. I will check it out.